Nora Barrett, MS, OTR/L, CHT, WCC
This webinar will briefly cover wound biology, then delve into current concepts for identifying and documenting wound bed characteristics, infection and dressing selection. Wound photos will be used throughout the presentation to reinforce information and understanding.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Identify the four phases of wound healing and cellular characteristics of each phase
- Describe wound bed characteristics to identify healing and non-healing traits and descriptors for documentation
- Explain the continuum of infection
- Discuss wound healing goals and classify appropriate dressings
Originally Presented: April 2022
CE Credit: 1.0 continuing education hours, or 0.10 CEUs
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.