Mo Herman, MA, OTR/L, CHT
Do you ever feel like you just don't have enough ideas in your toolbox to create comprehensive treatment programs for athletes? This instructional course will provide strategies for a ‘sports-oriented’ treatment approach for all the different types of athletes who enter our therapy clinics. Whether they are weekend warriors, hobbyists or elite enthusiasts, the audience will be armed with numerous clinical treatment ideas for designing graded rehabilitation programs for their athlete patients.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Discuss the relevance of occupation-based intervention for athletic patients
- Define psychological-informed practice as it applies to designing treatment programs for athletic patients
- Describe 2-3 reasons for incorporating custom-fabricated orthoses into treatment sessions
- Describe 2-3 innovative treatment ideas for advancing rehabilitation for athletic patients
Originally Presented: June 2021
CE Credit: 1.0 continuing education hours, or 0.10 CEUs
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.