Amid fluid industry trends, alignment between clinicians and medical device companies as consultative partners in health is growing in relevance. Due to contemporary market challenges, the use of adjunctive rehabilitation products to optimize patient outcomes continues to gain acceptance. This webinar is designed to educate clinicians on the form, fit and function of range of motion products from Lantz Medical. Clinically relevant fitting techniques will be discussed as identified through historical clinician and device consultant collaboration.
- Identify appropriate alignment of a hand continuous passive motion device to facilitate clinically relevant joint articulation
- Identify strategies to resolve range of motion product migration issues
- Recognize sound design considerations of range of motion products
- Identify strategies to counteract contemporary challenges for the rehabilitation professional, including market barriers
Presented by Perry Mervar, MS, OT
Originally presented March 2019
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.