Kevin Wilk, PT, DPT, FAPTA
This evidence-based course is designed to present to the clinician the most recent and state-of-the-art information in the treatment of patients with rotator cuff lesions. This course will discuss the most current evidence-based treatment approaches to various rotator cuff pathologies and surgeries. We will discuss non-operative treatment, surgery techniques and post-operative rehabilitation. Through lecture presentations, videos of rehabilitation techniques and surgeries and problem-solving of patient case studies, the course participants will have an opportunity to master new and effective evaluation and treatment techniques and strategies for various rotator cuff lesions.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Demonstrate an nderstanding of the anatomy and biomechanics of the rotator cuff of the shoulder joint
- Recognize various rotator cuff lesions and pathologies
- Perform specific joint mobilization, range of motion exercises and stretches for the shoulder joint complex
- Design an effective and appropriate evidence-based rehabilitation program for various rotator cuff lesions of the shoulder
Originally Presented: June 2022
CE Credit:1.0 continuing education hours, or 0.10 CEUs
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.