Mike Cricchio, MBA, OT/L, CHT
Format: 75 minutes presentation. 15 minutes Q&A
This webinar will examine and detail the anatomy of the intrinsics of the hand, as they relate to one another, the hand and daily function.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify the best strategies for the evaluation of the intrinsics of the hand.
- Recognize differential diagnosing of the intrinsics of the hand.
- Recognize how to utilize case-study analysis to highlight the clinically significant nuances of the intrinsics of the hand.
- Identify novel methods in which to study and teach the intrinsic anatomy of the hand.
Presented by Mike Cricchio, MBA, OT/L, CHT
Originally presented August 2015
Duration: One hour 30 minutes
CE Credit: 1.5 continuing education hours, or 0.15 CEUs
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.