Rebecca Neiduski, PhD, OTR/L, CHT
Flexor tendon rehabilitation has changed significantly over the past 78 years: from “no man’s land” to true active flexion, from protected positioning to wrist extension. This webinar will elucidate the history that underpins current approaches to evaluation and treatment, providing the participant with both a firm foundation and the tools to build their clinical decision-making.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Describe current, best evidence for flexor tendon rehabilitation
- Analyze the seminal literature that underpins the Saint John Protocol
- Define the concept of minimal active tension
- Recognize the benefits of goniometric data for treatment progression
- Identify opportunities for personal growth in clinical reasoning
Originally Presented: February 2020
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.