Johanna Jacobson-Petrov, MHS, OTR, CHT
GripAble is a digital rehabilitation platform for the assessment and gamified training of the upper extremity. It provides patients with personalized engaging activities to play as part of their hand therapy while delivering providers with a wide range of objective data to measure and track recovery.
Upon completion of this course, participants will explore the evidence base behand GripAble and how and why it may be used to:
- Provide assessment and training to meet a range of clinical goals
- Improve engagement and adherence in rehabilitation
- Provide graded skill and repetition training to support neuroplasticity
- Support the rehabilitation of different cohorts of patients using case examples
Originally Presented: November 2022
CE Credit: 1.0 continuing education hours, or 0.10 CEUs
Student Members $0
Student Non-Members $0
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.