Important Information on How to Register
When registering, please be certain you complete the entire online registration process to ensure you are indeed registered. Upon successfully registering, you will receive a registration confirmation email containing the webinar login information within 15-20 minutes. If you do not receive a confirmation email and have checked your spam folder, you are not registered and need to go back and carefully complete the registration process again.
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Time: 5:00 PM PT / 6:00 PM MT / 7:00 PM CT / 8:00 PM ET
Deadline to register: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
Presented by: Caitlin McGee, PT, DPT, MS
Format: 45 minutes presentation, 15 minutes Q&A
This course is designed for individuals interested in learning about the rapidly-growing Esports and video gaming industries, as well as the roles available to health and performance professionals in this field. The course will cover the performance and health landscape in Esports, an overview of the physical demands of Esports, and basic information about common injuries in gaming and Esports.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Describe the current state of health and performance infrastructure in Esports
- Identify current opportunities and barriers for therapists in this field
- Explain the impact of different types of peripheral devices and game mechanics on biomechanics
- Identify areas for potential research
Attendees earn 1.0 contact hour or 1.10 CEUs
Can't watch live?
Registrants will have access to the recording after the live event to watch on their own time.
An email will be sent to all registrants approximately three to five business days after the live presentation with access to the recording, handout and quiz for CE credit.
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.