Caitlin McGee, PT, DPT, MS
This course is designed for individuals interested in learning about the rapidly-growing Esports and video gaming industries, as well as the roles available to health and performance professionals in this field. The course will cover the performance and health landscape in Esports, an overview of the physical demands of Esports, and basic information about common injuries in gaming and Esports.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Describe the current state of health and performance infrastructure in Esports
- Identify current opportunities and barriers for therapists in this field
- Explain the impact of different types of peripheral devices and game mechanics on biomechanics
- Identify areas for potential research
Originally Presented: March 2023
CE Credit: 1.0 continuing education hours, or 0.10 CEUs
Student Members $20
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.