Angela Stephens, DHS, OTR/L, CHT & Danielle Sparks, DHS, MOT, OTR, CHT
The 2022 Medicare Updates for Hand and Upper Extremity Specialists webinar will provide information to affect the delivery of hand and upper extremity rehabilitation for billing and reimbursement. Issues that will be covered during the webinar include: Updates to the Medicare fee schedule; assistant modifier changes; MIPS updates; telehealth rules and regulations for Medicare recipients; and discussion of issues pertinent to the delivery of hand and upper extremity interventions.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Describe the proposed 2022 Medicare fee schedule including any budget cuts that have an effect on the delivery of hand and upper extremity rehabilitation.
- Identify the Medicare rules and regulations in the delivery of telehealth for hand and upper extremity rehabilitation, including documentation requirements and reimbursement issues.
- Describe how the assistant modifier and other policy issues will have an effect on the delivery of hand and upper extremity rehabilitation in 2022 for Medicare recipients.
- Identify the updates to the MIPS for 2022
Originally Presented: January 2022
CE Credit: 1.0 continuing education hours, or 0.10 CEUs
Student Members $0
Student Non-Members $30
* The ASHT Webinar Committee conducts an audit of webinars to ensure that the content is keeping up with the latest science and research. Please note that this webinar may be updated in the future. At that time, the purchased webinar will no longer be available for view.