Presenters: Alessia DiGennaro Kerner, OTR/L, CHT; Jodi Moore, OTD, OT/L, CHT; Heather Weesner, OTR/L, CHT
Moderator: Tara Ruppert, OTD, OTR/L, CHT
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify one method of assessment for each topic in the syllabus
- Determine appropriate therapy interventions utilizing basic tissue healing principles
- Identify appropriate orthosis interventions for various topics in the syllabus
Duration: One hour 15 minutes
CE Credit: 1.25 continuing education hours, or 0.125 CEUs
Below are the recommended resources for this course:
- Astifidis, R. (2020). UE Institute: Clinical mechanics of the elbow. Retrieved from ASHT.org.
- Gift, H. (2020). UE Institute: Clinical examination of the hand and wrist and tendinopathy. Retrieved from ASHT.org.
Attendees earn 1.25 continuing education hours/0.125 CEUs for this session.
UE Institute Q&A Document:
For further information about this program, kindly access the UE Institute Q&A Document