Romina Astifidis, MS, PT, CHT
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Identify the structures and understand the biomechanics of the elbow joint.
- Identify necessary components of assessment for examination of the elbow.
- Identify common pathology of the elbow.
Duration: One hour
CE Credit: 1 continuing education hour, or 0.1 CEU
Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity (6th ed.). Skirven, T. M., Osterman, A. L., Fedorczyk, J. M., Amadio, P. C. (Eds.). (2011). Philadelphia, PA: Mosby. ISBN: 978-0-323-05602-1
- Review Chapters 3, 5, 8, 14
- View Video 3-1: Anatomy of the Elbow and Proximal Radio-ulnar Joints (Pratt 2010)
Note: The video is online content. When you access the book, “Rehabilitation of the Hand,” information on how to access the videos is located inside the cover.
Fundamentals of Hand Therapy (2nd ed.). Mosby. Cooper, C. (Ed.). (2014). St. Louis, MO.
- Review Chapters 23